Friday, June 10, 2011

Thread Sale!

It's out with the old and in with the new here.  Mom has decided to start carrying Aurifil thread, so we just got in a whole shipment of it and a new display for it.  Since we don't have room for two big thread displays, the Mettler thread is now on sale; buy one get one free!  If you want to stock up on Mettler thread, now's the time to do it!  While I'm talking about sales, all fabric in the sale area is currently an extra 10% off the sale price!

All the new thread in boxes, waiting to be sorted and put out.  My hands were blue by the time I was done...




The old Mettler thread, waiting for new homes...
Just for fun, we also just got in some new butterfly fabrics, and I thought I'd share pictures of those.



I really like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.