Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just for Fun

First off, I'd just like to say that Mom is doing a great job of blogging :)  Secondly, in case you're wondering what I'm doing now that I'm in Colorado (other than school), I have a part-time job.  I'm a cow.  Yes, that's right, a cow.  I am now a proud employee of Chick-fil-A.  I am a cow mascot, and I actually quite enjoy it :)
If you're wondering what I do as a cow, I entertain people (especially kids) and stand on the sidewalk and wave at cars.  Generally, I get the cow suit on, walk through the restaurant and greet/play with all the kids, go outside and dance around and wave for about 45 minutes (and I have now seen 3 different people videoing me), come back in, greet the kids again, take the suit off, take a 15 minute break, then repeat.  I'm usually there for 3 hours (or 1.5 hours on the one day a week I'm there for breakfast).  I also go to special events as the cow, just for some good publicity.  When I'm in the cow suit, I'm practically a celebrity.  I could give Mickey Mouse a run for his money.

I went to a polar plunge as the cow, and I made a friend!

There was a "Pirate and Princess Night" at the restaurant last week :)

I get to wear pajamas for "Family Funrise" - a Saturday with special crafts, games, and stories, and kids  come in their pajamas.  Family Funrise days are 6-hour days.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.