Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Happy 4th of July!  In honor of Independence Day, here are some pictures of patriotic quilts and fabrics.

Dianne made this one.  It's one of the Quilts of Valor kits we have.  I think it turned out great!


 And here's a fun sample of some patterns that use Texture Magic:


This quilt is a sample of one in the book "Red, White, and Sometimes Blue."  I wanted to get it quilted and bound this weekend, but, well, that didn't happen.  I got the top done, though!  When I get it done, it'll be my first pieced quilt done entirely by me (quilting and everything).


This is our collection of Quilts of Valor/patriotic fabrics:



Just for fun, here are some pictures of the fireworks I got to see this weekend:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.